Cavorting in Catalunya
Latest Blog Posts »
- Leaving Catalunya Behind 7 months ago I moved back to Turkey in August of 2012.
- A Voyage to Van Gogh's South of France 11 months ago A trip I have been planning since I moved here, my Van Gogh mecca finally came into being on a three day weekend just recently. My girl friends, Julie, Shabari and I, rented a car and drove to the South of France to visit the landscapes and towns which inspired Vincent Van Gogh's most famous...
- Climbing in Siurana 11 months ago I am falling in love with the countryside of Catalunya.
- La Mola 1 year ago La Mola is a rocky mountain near the town of Matadepera.
- Granada and The Alhambra 1 year ago I made it to Granada a few weekends ago, completing the "trinity" of famous Moorish cities in Andalusia: Cordoba, Seville & Granada.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cavorting in Catalunya has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!