Expats In Atenas Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Atenas Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Atenas expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Busted flat in California, two baby boomer newlyweds strike out for a new life in Costa Rica.
Life as an expat as well as adventures in the many colorful careers of Carole Jean - stewardess, real estate agent, dancer.
Baby boomer living in Costa Rica writing stuff of interest to other baby-boomers. No politics, few rants, attempted humor, mostly irreverence. Suitably old but mysteriously advanced.
Journal of moving from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to Costa Rica with husband and elderly cat. Describes a year prior to the move and what our life is like now. Hope it can be of help to Canadians considering a move to Costa
Living in Atenas Costa Rica and writing about our new life here and stitchery.
Pat spent most of her 20s in Costa Rica and always hoped to return someday. John fell in love with Costa Rica on his first visit and the decision was made to retire to Atenas, in 2006
3180 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Ohla Living (26 September)
- Life in Culebrón (19 September)
- View From An Egyptian Balcony (19 September)
- Foreigners in Taiwan Blog (18 September)
- Oddities and Ends (13 September)
- Mama In Scrubs (13 September)
- Thailand Travel Guide - Blog (12 September)
- rattle babble battle (10 September)
- Sonia Cave (10 September)
- Bedrock (10 September)