Expats In Sicily Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Sicily Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Sicily expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
John P Brady - Irish Writer Journalist and Blogger Short stories, fiction and articles on social subjects, travel and a blog about life in Italy.
DLaM is written by Kate Bailward - aka Katja. It is mainly made up of stories and observations of life in southern Italy, and is updated once a week, on Mondays.
Sicily cast such a spell on me that in 2007 I bought a little stone house in a village where lemons roll in the streets. A photographer and writer, I blog about life on the island and the amazing folks I meet.
After a decade of living in Sicily I am looking for ways of appreciating this expat existence, sharing it's difficulties and contemplating about living life away from home. Life, love and frustration from Australia to Sicily
3192 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- A Foodie In Italy (08 December)
- Living in Italy (25 November)
- The Wadas On Duty (18 November)
- Growing Up two (16 November)
- Thien-Lan Blog (13 November)
- In my HEART (04 November)
- Tim Rettig (04 November)
- Be Marie Korea (02 November)
- Not Just a Trailing Spouse (25 October)
- Our Normandy Life (18 October)