Expats In Budapest Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Budapest Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Budapest expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
I'm an American teaching English in Budapest, Hungary. My life is quite an adventure, and I share it in all its humorous glory on this site.
Life in Budapest as Adri knows it
After 12 years in Hungary, Adri knows how to live and love this crazy country, where hello means goodbye, cowboys wear skirts, and ketchup is for pizza. Fun ideas for life in Budapest.
My husband and I are US expats living in Bratislava and exploring what's next as we end our corporate America life. I blog about life in Slovakia, things to do and see in and near Bratislava, and where to go from here.
Goodbye, America. Hello, Hungary.
A stay at home mum moves from Scotland to Hungary.
Experiences of life in Hungary.
A daily photograph of life in Budapest
3116 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Tea Bee's Trips (16 February)
- Deutschified (14 February)
- Wander with MI - by Maria Ingrid (12 February)
- Mom in Zurich (09 February)
- TenguLife: The curious guide to Japan (07 February)
- byRaDe (06 February)
- In the Moment... (05 February)
- Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets... (31 January)
- FunnyNotesBlog (28 January)
- Nutritionista Abroad (27 January)